Testosterone is a hormone that is responsible for masculinity. It begins to produce at a time when the fruit is being formed. If it is not enough in this day and age, it is contrary to the required development of the sexual organs. In addition, with a sharp decrease in the level of men can have different diseases.
- Decrease in sexual activity;
- Occurrence of erectile dysfunction, which could lead to infertility.
After the man 30, testosterone begins to produce 1.5% less per year. But after 40 years in men begin to appear, problems with memory, decreased resistance, can disrupt sexual function. All of this suggests that the level of testosterone is getting lower.
Many men to stay in shape, begin to take the different drugs to increase testosterone. A large number of the drugs have a very great deal of popularity and advertising.
Currently, many of them can be found in the pharmacy.
Method of production of drugs
Drug-in increasing the level of testosterone produced in different forms, each has its own negative and positive sides.
- Pills or capsules. This shape is very handy at the reception they are very well absorbed. However, their disadvantage is that they are quite quickly removed from the body, so that the hormone levels may not be normal for a long time.
- Gels and ointments. These drugs are more effective to use because testosterone gets from them in the human bloodstream much faster on than tablets. And he stays there much more. However, they have their own negative side. If you keep them long enough, the skin can get irritated.
- Another form of medication are patches that help to reduce this hormone in the body. She can be of two kinds that are glued to the body or that are glued to the scrotum. When this happens, you can reduce the body’s saturation with testosterone. However, they may also cause skin irritation.
- Subcutaneous implants. It is a capsule that is placed under the skin in the abdomen. Little by little disappears. The level of testosterone in men is normally within six months.
- Very often to maintain the required level of the hormone used in the injection.
Medicines for men
There are various forms of drugs to help restore the necessary hormone levels in men after 40 years. Here are some of them:
- Testosterone undecanoate. This drug exists in the form of pills and an oil solution that is used for injection. And in the form of an oil solution has been used much more frequently. It has been administered intramuscularly. This was done to ensure that the drug was better absorbed. The next day the concentration of testosterone in the blood becomes higher. This drug is often used for the treatment of male infertility. It can be called “Nebido”.
- The androgel. This drug in the form of a gel. It should be applied to the inside of the forearm or dry the skin of the abdomen. The maximum dose is not more than 10 g. the drug to increase testosterone levels that you can use for quite a long time. However, you should cancel if you suffer from skin irritation.
- Sustanon 250. This drug is administered in the form of injections. It is injected intramuscularly. It contains four types of testosterone. This medication can be used at any age, it is well tolerated and a fairly young men after the age of 40 years. You should do it 1 times per 7-10 days.
- Andriol. Available in the form of tablets or capsules that are taken in. It has good tolerability and minimal side effects so it can be used at any age. It helps to quickly raise the level of testosterone in the body. In addition, it inhibits the synthesis of its own hormone, which is also a distinctly positive quality. It is often prescribed for the treatment of infertility, in endocrine impotence and many other problems associated with lack of testosterone.
Find the top supplements available at Twitter Turbinando.